Nadine Bosshard is an associate in the Firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Group in Zurich. Nadine holds a Master degree in Law and Economics as well as International Management. She gained practical experience in both the legal and business field in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Japan before she joined the Firm in 2019. She is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and since October 2021 a Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E).
Nadine advises international and domestic clients mainly in the areas of intellectual property, data protection and commercial law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) (2021)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- HSG Alumni – Member
- CEMS Alumni – Member
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Zurich~Switzerland (2019)
- University of St. Gallen (CEMS Master in International Management) (2017)
- University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2017)
- Louvain School of Management (CEMS Exchange) (2015)
- University of St. Gallen (B.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2013)
- Sophia University (Bachelor Exchange) (2012)
- Co-author (with Dr. Markus Winkler), "Switzerland: Advertisements displayed in inbox only possible with users' consent," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 5 January 2022
- Co-author (with Eva-Maria Strobel), "Brief Overview of Applicable Deadlines in Trademark Matters before the Swiss IPO," Baker McKenzie Insight, 27 March 2020
- Co-author (with Prof. Joachim G. Frick, Johanna Mösch and Corinne Nacht), "Switzerland Declares State of Emergency due to COVID-19," Baker McKenzie Insight, 18 March 2020
- Co-author (with Prof. Joachim G. Frick, Johanna Mösch and Corinne Nacht), "Coronavirus Outbreak: Global Guide to Force Majeure and International Commercial Contracts -- the Swiss Perspective," Baker McKenzie Insight, 8 March 2020
- Co-author (with Dr. Peter Reinert and Dr. Martina Steiner), "Schweiz: Compliance-Risiken im Arbeitsrecht – neue Tendenzen und Entscheide," (Switzerland: Compliance Risks in Employment and Labor Law – New Trends and Decisions), Compliance aktuell, Edition 8, April 2018
- Author, "Segmentierung des Kanzleimarktes in der Schweiz – gegenwärtige und zukünftige Marktstruktur," (Segmentation of the law firm market in Switzerland - current and future market structure), in: Beiträge zu aktuellen Themen an der Schnittstelle zwischen Recht und Betriebswirtschaft III, 2017
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.