On behalf of Baker McKenzie's Global Wealth Management Practice Group, it is our pleasure to share with our clients, friends, colleagues and readers across the globe the first edition of the Private Wealth Newsletter 2023. Our Private Wealth lawyers have always covered “Tax from Every Angle”, and this issue is no different with contributions from colleagues spanning the globe.
This edition features articles on a variety of relevant recent developments in the private wealth sphere.
- Should We Engage in Estate Planning for Assets we HOPE will Appreciate?
- Substantial Increase in German Inheritance and Gift Tax on Real Estate
- States Focus on Taxing High Net Worth Individuals
- New Options to Acquire Spanish Citizenship and to Attract Non Resident Individuals to Spain
- CJEU reveals breaches of fundamental rights inherent in two major EU directives
- A thorny issue - the Thistle Trust case creates concerns!
- In Case You Missed It
- Around the World
If you would like to receive the Baker McKenzie Private Wealth Newsletter in your inbox, please reach out to Laetitia Lory.
How We Can Help
As trusted tax counsel to leading multinational companies for more than five decades, our Global Tax Practice is one of the most highly regarded in the world.Find Out More About Our Services