Carl represents clients in the aerospace, airline services, defense, industrial electronics, IT, manufacturing, private equity and telecommunications industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Leeroy Group on NFT Ventures' and Almi's investment in the company.
- Hultafors Group on the acquisition of Johnson Level & Tool Mfg, Co, Inc.
- Oriola on its investment in Doktor.se Nordic.
- Husqvarna on its acquisition of Atlas Copco's Light Compaction and Concrete Equipment division.
- Husqvarna on its acquisition of the Floor Grinding Solutions Division of HTC Group.
- Husqvarna on its acquisition of Pullman - Ermator from Bevaclean Import.
- Transcom Worldwide in the takeover offer from Altor in relation to all outstanding shares of Transcom.
- Arcam on General Electric's public offer to acquire all shares and ADS in Arcam.
- Unisport-Saltex, held by Vaaka Partners, on its acquisition of Kerko Group.
- Transcom Worldwide on its divestment of its Danish Credit Management Services operations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Swedish Bar Association
- Sweden (1995)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (1992)
- New York~United States (1991)
- Stockholm University (LL.D.) (2007)
- Stockholm University (Lic. jur.) (1998)
- Harvard University (LL.M.) (1990)
- University of Uppsala (B.A.) (1989)
- University of Uppsala (LL.B.) (1989)
- New York