Fei Zhou is a member of the Banking & Finance group in Baker McKenzie's Tokyo office. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked for prominent law firms in Shanghai, Tokyo and New York.
Fei's practice focuses in the area of banking & finance, capital markets, cross-border investment and M&A matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised international financial institutions, banks and publicly-listed corporations on project finance, securitization, derivatives, syndicated loan transactions and other transactional and regulatory matters, acting in foreign jurisdictions.
- Advised international financial institutions and publicly-listed corporations on bond issuance, cross-border investment, M&A and acquisition finance matters, acting in foreign jurisdictions.
- Advised international financial institutions and multinational corporations in dealing with cross-border financial litigations and investigations matters, acting in foreign jurisdictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2018)
- China (2010)
- Boston University (LLM Banking & Finance Law) (2015)
- East China University of Politics and Law (LLB) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.