Robert Wright is a senior lawyer in the Baker McKenzie Asia Pacific M&A group and is a lead member of the Hong Kong office Private Equity team.
Robert has significant experience in advising financial sponsors and multinational corporates across a range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, corporate restructurings and strategic investments for listed and unlisted companies.
Robert has been a key advisor to financial sponsors on a number of high-profile cross-border transactions in Hong Kong, Australia and the broader the Asia Pacific region.
Robert has extensive knowledge of the financial services sector, having worked with global financial institutions in Australia and EMEA. Robert has also worked closely with financial sponsors in relation to strategic investments in Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Healthcare, Financial Services, Consumer and Infrastructure sectors.
- High Court of Australia (2007)
- Queensland Supreme Court~Australia (2005)
- FINSIA (Kaplan) (Diploma of Applied Finance)(Corporate Finance) (2007)
- Queensland University of Technology (LL.B.) (2002)
- Queensland University of Technology (B.Bus (Banking and Finance)) (2002)