Grace Wong is a special counsel in Baker McKenzie's Intellectual Property Practice Group in Hong Kong. She advises clients on various intellectual property issues.
Ms. Wong’s practice covers different areas of intellectual property, including brand protection, trademark portfolio management, as well as commercial exploitation of IP. She also manages a number of high-profile trademark portfolios for MNCs and advises on general IP issues from time to time.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a Spanish sportswear company on trademark co-ownership issues and related transactions in Hong Kong and China.
- Advising a US fashion brand on brand protection in China.
- Advising a British luxury car brand on merchandising issues in China.
- Advising a US clothing and cosmetic brand on brand protection in China.
- Hong Kong (2006)
- The University of Hong Kong (P.C.LL.) (2004)
- The University of Hong Kong (LL.B.) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie, a Hong Kong partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.