Joost advises clients on all aspects of International Commercial & Trade, covering domestic and cross border agreements and transactions.
He has a particular experience with drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements (including distribution, agency and franchising). He is also active in the fields of marketing, advertising and sports law.
His practice furthermore includes commercial litigation, including pre-litigation assistance, litigation and settlement negotiations.
- IWT-scholar (2013-2017)
- Brussels~Belgium (2018)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (PhD Degree on the legal (and economic) aspects of sponsorship contracts) (2018)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Notarial Law Degree - magna cum laude) (2018)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Law Degree - magna cum laude) (2012)
- New York University (Exchange program) (2011)
- Speaker, "De nieuwe B2B-wetgeving. Maar wat nu in de praktijk?", Webinar Legal Learning, 2021
- Speaker, "Boilerplate clauses", Intersentia Summer Class 2019 and Intersentia Seminar 2020
- Author, "Naamgebruik als conditio sine qua non voor succesvolle naamsponsoring", Grenzen voorbij - Liber discipulorum Bernard Tilleman, 2020
- Co-author, "Ambush marketing in de sport: een juridisch-economische terreinverkenning", 2018
- Author, Sponsorincontracten, Antwerpen, Intersentia, 2018
- Author, Ambush marketing, Antwerpen, Intersentia, 2018