Maximilian Voll is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Public Law Practice Group in Berlin. Prior to this, he was a research assistant and completed his legal traineeship at the German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy, an international law firm in Berlin and Baker McKenzie’s New York office, gaining significant experience in public procurement law. Maximilian holds a master’s degree in law from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Maximilian advises clients on national, European and international public procurement law. He advises and represents companies and public authorities in tender and review procedures, especially in public infrastructure, information technology, healthcare, and military sector.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutscher Juristentag e.V. - Member
- Forum Vergabe e.V. - Member
- Deutsches Vergabenetzwerk (DVNW) - Member
- Germany (2017)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (2017)
- Superior Court of Justice, Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2016)
- Georg August University Gottingen (First State Exam) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.