Sebastian Vivanco has been working on a wide range of banking, finance, corporate and commercial matters for 10 years. He is seasoned in M&A transactions involving publicly-traded and other regulated stock companies, and has handled deals within the regulated securities industry. In addition to working with the Firm, Mr. Vivanco also served as advisor to the general manager of a Chilean bank.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Autostrade in a multimillion acquisition by Autostrade per l'Italia of a controlling stake in several companies active in the construction and exploitation of toll motorways in Chile owned by the Chilean subsidiaries of Itinere Infraestructuras S.A.
- Advised Autostrade in connection with a foreign loan granted by Banco Santander to Autostrade Holding de Chile S.A amounting to approximately USD100 million.
- Assisted Kimco in connection with the structure, negotiating and closing of a USD60 million joint venture for the acquisition and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in Viña del Mar.
- Advised HSBC Bank plc in the granting of a USD40 million export finance to bus operators in Santiago.
- Assisted HSBC Bank plc in the structuring, negotiation and implementation of a USD507 million syndicated loan for the new urban transport system of Santiago.
- Chile (1998)
- Carnegie Mellon University (M.S. Public Policy & Administration magna cum laude) (2003)