Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a multi-national market research group based in the UK on the corporate separation of the German part of a business unit as preparation of its sale.
- Advice to an US-based global healthcare group regarding a comprehensive reorganization of the German subgroup including numerous transformation processes, capital measures and share transfers.
- Advising on the German part of an internal global restructuring of an internationally operating manufacturer of composite materials and components based in the US.
- Advice to an international courier and logistics group on the restructuring of its European business.
- Advice to a global media group based in the USA on the integration of a newly acquired group of companies as well as ongoing assistance on corporate law issues.
- Ongoing advice to a global medical technology group on corporate law aspects, including the reorganization of the German group companies.
- Advice to a US semiconductor and software group on the German integration of a newly acquired company.
- Advice to a Swedish online media group on reorganization of the German part of the European group structure and ongoing corporate law advice.
- Advised a leading endoscope manufacturer based in Germany regarding its transformation into a SE & Co. KG.
- Regularly advising the Firm’s clients on corporate housekeeping matters.
- University of Applied Sciences (Diplom-Wirtschaftsjuristin) (2010)
- Co-author (with Robin Haas and Tobias Beck), "Draft law on the reorganization of the German transparency register (E-TraFinG Gw)," "Regierungsentwurf zur Neugestaltung des Transparenzregisters (E-TraFinG Gw)," Baker McKenzie Client Alert, 22 April 2021
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.