Nuchaya has represented local and multinational companies in a number of inbound, outbound, cross-border investments, and transactions related to sales, mergers, and acquisitions. She has considerable experience in designing investment and transaction structures, negotiating and drafting contracts, conducting legal due diligence investigations, and closing complex transactions.
Her experience also extends to providing a broad range of legal advice on various types of strategic alliances and joint venture arrangements, foreign investment laws, corporate structuring/restructuring, commercial contracts, land and property development laws, and registration and licensing requirements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented various multinational investors in the sale and purchase, merger and acquisition, and joint venture transactions in the industries including hotels and resorts, condominiums, entertainment, manufacturing, retails, logistics, telecommunication, schools, insurance, automobiles and healthcare.
- Designed optimal corporate structures and restructurings for domestic and multinational investors for their investment in Thailand in the industries including hotels and resorts, manufacturing, retails, seaports, logistics, telecommunication and automobiles.
- Provided legal advice for domestic and multinational investors on strategic planning for pre-litigation and commercial disputes.
- Provided legal advice on commercial laws and regulations including those related to foreign investment, joint venture, public-private partnership, corporate, commercial contract, property development and registration and licensing requirements.
- Provided legal advice to domestic and multinational investors on commercial contracts and regulatory matters, including sale and purchase, joint venture, service, employment, consultancy, management, distribution, supply and agency contracts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Thailand
- Thailand (2003)
- University of Manchester (LLM) (2006)
- Chulalongkorn University (LLB) (2002)