Kate Thompson is an associate in the Employment & Compensation Practice Group at Baker McKenzie's New York office.
Kate regularly advises clients on employment policies and procedures, diversity and inclusion initiatives, hiring practices, and terminations. She also advises clients on cutting-edge legal issues under the FFCRA, CARES, FMLA, ADA, WARN and NLRA. Additionally, Kate counsels clients on complex employment litigation issues, including wage and hour, discrimination and harassment, non-compete agreements and traditional labor law issues. During law school, Kate completed several federal judicial clerkships in the District Court for the District of New Jersey for the Honorable Madeline Cox Arleo and the Honorable Michael A. Shipp.
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts~United States (2022)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (2021)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2021)
- New York~United States (2021)
- Massachusetts~United States (2020)
- New York Law School (JD) (2019)
- Fairfield University (BA) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.