Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, he
Advised a bidder consortium around X-Bricks and SCP on the successful acquisition of the Real Group.
Advised Raiffeisen-Tours RT-Reisen GmbH on the acquisition of the franchise system and the brand „Holiday Land“ from the insolvency administrator of Thomas Cook.
Advised Schnigge Wertpapierhandelsbank SE on its restructuring within self-administration proceedings.
Advised Kvadrat A/S on the acquisition of the insolvent SAHCO Hesslein GmbH & Co. KG from the insolvency administrator
Advised the insolvency administrator of Maple Bank on various legal aspects.
- The Best Lawyers (Handelsblatt) in Germany 2022 edition for Restructuring and Insolvency Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- TMA NextGEN - Member
- German Bar Association (DAV) - Member
- Frankfurt Bar Association - Member
- German Bar Association's young lawyers group (DAV) - Member
- German Bar Association's insolvency law & restructuring working group (DAV) - Member
- Germany (2015)
- Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart (Second State Examination) (2015)
- University of Tuebingen (Dr. iur) (2013)
- University of Oxford (MSt.) (2012)
- University College, London (LL.M.) (2011)
- University of Tuebingen (First State Examination) (2010)
- Author, Comments on sec. 335-359 InsO and on art. 102, 102a, 103, 104, 107-110 EGInsO, Kayser/Thole, Heidelberger Kommentar zur Insolvenzordnung, C.F. Müller Press, (10th edition 2020)
- Author, "Partial prolongation of the suspension of the duty of directors to file for insolvency in case of over-indebtedness," Betriebs-Berater (BB), BB-Standpunkt (Online), 8.9.2020
- Co-author (together with N. Lütcke and C. Holzmann), "The COVID-19-Insolvency-Suspension Act (COVInsAG)," Betriebs-Berater (BB) 2020, 898