Remy represents employers before state and federal courts as well as administrative agencies in a broad range of matters, including employment discrimination and retaliation, wrongful termination, trade secrets and restrictive covenants, and wage and hour disputes.
Remy also routinely counsels employers on general compliance matters arising under various federal, state, and local laws, and assists management in minimizing exposure to potential litigation.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (2019)
- Illinois~United States (2018)
- Indiana University - Maurer School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2018)
- Indiana University (BS Psychology) (2015)
- Co-author, Illinois Employers: No Workers’ Compensation Preemption for BIPA Claims, The Employer Report, 3 February 2022
- Co-author, Illinois Employers: Ten Top Developments for 2022, The Employer Report, 12 January 2022