Dr. Kateřina Schenková is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Vienna office, where she advises on competition law, state aid and compliance issues. Prior to joining the Vienna team in 2015, Kateřina was an associate in the Firm's Prague office for four years. She is admitted to the Czech, Slovak and Vienna Bar Association.
Kateřina's practice covers a broad spectrum of competition law matters, including merger filings, cartel investigations, distribution models and abuse of dominance cases under Czech, Slovak, Austrian and European Union law. She routinely works on private antitrust litigation cases and is experienced in EU state aid affairs. Kateřina also has extensive experience advising clients on regulatory matters in the energy and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Recommended in Competition Future Leaders (Non-partners), Who's Who Legal 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Czech Bar Association - Member
- Slovak Bar Association - Member
- Slovakia~Slovakia (Slovak Republic) (2016)
- Austria (2014)
- Czech Republic~Czech Republic (2013)
- Charles University, Prague (Doctorate) (2013)
- University of Michigan Law School (LL.M.) (2010)
- Charles University, Prague (Master's Degree) (2009)