Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Crane Co., a US public company, on its USD 800 million acquisition of Crane & Co., Inc., a private company supplier of secure banknotes.
- Represented FedEx in its USD 1.4 billion acquisition of Genco Distribution System.
- Represented Safran in its USD 710 million sale of its Morpho Detection airport security business.
- Represented FedEx in the US securities aspects of its USD 4.8 billion acquisition of TNT Express.
- Represented Ecolab in its USD 8.1 billion merger with Nalco.
- Represented Medtronic in connection with its USD 816 million acquisition of China Kanghui.
- Represented the independent committee of the board of directors of Telvent with respect to Schneider Electric USD 2 billion tender offer for all outstanding shares of Telvent.
- Represented Kao Corporation in its acquisition of Washing Systems, LLC from Gryphon Investors.
- Represented McDonald’s in its flagship commercial and technology partnership with UberEats.
- Represented Walgreens in its Specialty Pharmacy and Mail Service Pharmacy Joint Venture
with Prime Therapeutics.
- Illinois~United States (2007)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D. Honors) (2007)
- Northwestern University (B.A. Legal Studies Honors) (2004)
Co-author, "The Hidden Value Of Carveout-Specific Due Diligence," Law360, February 2019
Author, "A Small World After All: R&W Insurance in Cross-Border M&A," Deal Lawyers, May-June 2018
Co-author, "Talent Retention: A Toolkit for M&A," Deal Lawyers, May-June 2016
Co-author, "A Road Map For Combined Acquisition and PAI Due Diligence," Law360, May 2016
Speaker/Faculty, "Closing Business Transactions - Practical Legal Considerations," Practicing Law Institute, November 2017 and 2018