Anat represents emerging to mature companies, as well as private equity and venture capital funds. She advises on a broad range of corporate and transactional affairs, including equity investments, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, licensing transactions, collaboration agreements, strategic alliances, and joint ventures.
Anat also advises pharma, biotech, and technology clients, and handles contractual arrangements for drug discovery, research, development, manufacturing, supply, and commercialization of new products.
Representative Legal Matters
Licensing and Collaboration Agreements
Astellas in its strategic research collaboration with FIMECS to discover protein degraders against multiple targets.
H. Lundbeck A/S in its collaboration with Rgenta Therapeutics to discover small molecules targeting RNA regulation and splicing of disease-causing genes.
Astellas in its license agreement with ExCellThera for the in vitro use of certain molecules in the field of pluripotent stem cells (PSCs) and PSC-derived cells.
H. Lundbeck A/S in the licensing to Denovo Biopharma of global rights to idalopirdine (an oral 5-HT6 antagonist) for Alzheimer's Disease, schizophrenia and other indications, subject to options for Lundbeck to re-acquire such rights with the parties sharing China rights.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) on the sale of its manufacturing facility in East Syracuse, New York to LOTTE.
Bayer AG in its acquisition of drug discovery company Vividion Therapeutics for USD 1.5 billion upfront and up to USD 500 million in success-based milestone payments.
- Kite in the sale to BioNTech of their neoantigen TCR cell therapy R&D platform and manufacturing facility.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified Information Privacy Professional US Private Sector (CIPP/US)
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- Israel Bar Association - Member
- Licensing Executives Society (LSE) USA & Canada - Member
- New York~United States (2021)
- Israel (2018)
- Duke University School of Law (LLM) (2020)
- Tel Aviv University (2017)
- Author, "Life sciences collaboration and licence agreements: planning for divorce," ILO Healthcare & Life Sciences Newsletter, 19 January 2022