Anthony is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate M&A practice in London.
Anthony joined Baker & McKenzie as a Trainee in March 2014. During the final 6 months of his training contract, Anthony was seconded to Unilever's legal corporate and transactions team. Anthony is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Symphony Technology Group and other consortium members on the international carve out aspects of their USD 2 billion acquisition of Dell's RSA cyber business.
- Advised BDT Capital on the international carve out aspects of their acquisition of Culligan International, the innovative brand in consumer-focused and sustainable water solutions and services.
Advised Chr. Hansen A/S on the global carve-out and sale of its EUR 800 million Natural Colors Division.
- Advised SS&C Technologies on the international carve out aspects of its acquisition of IBMs Algorithmics business.
- Advised Unilever on the sale of its Chilean ice cream business.
- Acted for KKR on its acquisition and Wella joint venture with Coty for the professional beauty and retain hair business for USD 4.3 billion, a highly complex carve out across more than 70 countries.
- Acted for SUEZ on the international carve out aspects of its USD 3.2 billion acquisition of GE's Water and Process Technologies business.
- Acted for Emerson Electric Co on various international carve-out, including its:
- USD 1.44 billion sale of its Power Transmissions Solutions business to Regal Beloit Corporation
- USD 1.2 billion sale of its Leroy-Somer and Control Techniques business units to Nidec Corporation and the pre-spin off restructuring
- acquisition of GE's Intelligent Platforms business
- acquisition of the valves and controls business of Pentair plc
- Acted for Unilever on the proposed USD 575 million disposal of its ADES soy-based beverages business in Latin America to The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola FEMSA.
- Acted for Unilever on a number of premium skincare acquisitions - REN; KATE SOMERVILLE; DERMALOGICA; MURAD.
- Acted for Unilever on its acquisition of the global CAMAY and ZEST personal care businesses from The Procter & Gamble Company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2016)
- College of Law at London (LPC, Distinction) (2014)
- King's College London (LLB Law 2:1) (2013)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (M.L.L.P., Distinction) (2012)