Representative Legal Matters
- Advising the insolvency administrator Dr. Siegfried Beck (Nuremberg) on the sale of the business operations of the Schlott Group in a bidding process, including the business operations of u.e. sebald druck GmbH to Burda Druck GmbH.*
- Advising a major creditor, inter alia, in the insolvency proceedings of the Conergy Group.
- Advising on the out-of-court and in-court defence against claims of insolvency administrators, including the conclusion of settlements with insolvency administrators.
- Advising on various M&A transactions in a national and international context on the seller and buyer side, including advising the Swiss Sulzer AG on the sale of its Metco division to OC Oerlikon.
- Representation of claimants and defendants in state court proceedings, including defending the British insurance company Clerical Medical in one of the largest mass claims in Germany.*
*Anja handled this mandate prior to her time at Baker McKenzie
- Germany (2010)
- University of Würzburg (Master Degree in Political Science and Economics) (2011)
- University of Würzburg (Master Degree in European Law) (2009)
- Higher Regional Court of Bamberg (Assessor Exam) (2009)
- University of Würzburg (Referendar Exam, European Lawyer (Europajuristin (Univ.Würzburg)) (2005)
- Co-author (with Joachim Ponseck and Martin A. Swierczok), "Restrukturierung leicht(er) gemacht: Das StaRUG Gestaltungsoptionen und Stolpersteine," Whitepaper, BUJ - Bundesverbandes der Unternehmensjuristen e.V., May 2021
- Author, "Annotation of judgment: ECJ C-205/207, Gysbrechts and Santurel - Inter, ZEuP," p. 706-720, March 2011
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.