Anja Moser has been a member of Baker McKenzie's German Corporate Practice Group in Berlin since 2012. She was admitted to the bar in 2010. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie Berlin, she worked for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, LLP in Munich.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a private equity investor on the sale of a German limited liability company in the heating and climate control technology sector.
- Advised a private equity investor on the acquisition of a German limited liability company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advised an insolvency administrator on the restructuring of a German corporate group in the print services sector.
- Germany (2010)
- University of Wuerzburg (2011)
- University of Wuerzburg (2009)
- Higher Regional Court of Bamberg (2009)
- University of Wuerzburg (2005)