Anja Moser has been a member of Baker McKenzie's German Corporate Practice Group in Berlin since 2012. She was admitted to the bar in 2010. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie Berlin, she worked for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, LLP in Munich.
Ms. Moser focuses her practice on corporate law, handling joint venture and private equity transactions, corporate restructurings and insolvency law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a private equity investor on the sale of a German limited liability company in the heating and climate control technology sector.
- Advised a private equity investor on the acquisition of a German limited liability company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advised an insolvency administrator on the restructuring of a German corporate group in the print services sector.
- Germany (2010)
- University of Würzburg (2011)
- University of Würzburg (2009)
- Higher Regional Court of Bamberg (2009)
- University of Würzburg (2005)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.