Antonio has extensive experience in legal advice and management of complex arbitrations in international, national and regional courts, where he has advised and represented important national and international companies, especially in the areas of energy, banking, aerospace, mining and infrastructures.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Antonio provided counsel to:
Representation of Torresol, a joint venture between Sener and Masdar regarding the development of several thermo-solar power plants.
Representation of Novenergía in the arbitral procedure against the Kingdom of Spain, regarding the violation of the existing regulations on the protection and the promotion of photovoltaic installations, among other renewable energies.
Representation of an energy company in an ICC arbitration concerning a natural gas supply contract.
Representation of Gas Natural Fenosa in a major administrative dispute regarding the allocations of CO2 rights in Spain.
Representation of a Spanish energy company on the closure of a nuclear power plant.
Representation of a technology multinational company in a complex environmental lawsuit regarding a declaration of contaminated soil.
Recurrent advice to Iberdrola in energy matters.
- Ranked Ban 1 in Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers Europe
- Ranked Band 4, Dispute Resolution, Chambers Europe
- Ranked Band 3 in Public Law, Chambers Europe
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madrid Bar Association
- Madrid (1995)
- Autonomous University of Barcelona (JD in Law) (2008)
- IESE Business School (Public Leadership Management Program) (2006)
- IE Business School (Executive Development Program Executive Development Program) (2004)
- Complutense University of Madrid (Law Degree) (1995)