Laila Kouchi is a senior associate in the M&A Practice Group in Amsterdam and focuses on private equity and strategic mergers and acquisitions. She also has a background in (acquisition) financing transactions. In 2019, she spent a secondment in St. Petersburg, Russia, where she worked in the Corporate M&A Practice Group.
Laila primarily works in the healthcare and energy, mining and infrastructure sectors and has a particular focus on renewable energy and clean technology. She advises (publicly and privately held) corporates, investors, developers on M&A transactions and restructurings and commercial contracting.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised EPH Group on the acquisition of the wholesale activities of PZEM and the Sloe power plant.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2015)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Master Corporate Law (cum laude)) (2014)
- Stellenbosch University (International Trade Law) (2012)
- Utrecht University (Bachelor of Laws) (2012)
- Lund University (European Law) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.