Dr. Matthias Köhler is a senior associate at Baker McKenzie’s Berlin office. He spent his legal traineeship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt and passed his second state exam in Frankfurt in 2009, before he studied at Bayreuth University and completed his Dr. jur. in 2008. He also studied law at the University of Technology, Sydney and completed there his LL.M.
Matthias advises companies on all labor and employment law-related matters, such as terminations and drafting employment contracts. He also counsels companies on mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and works council issues. Matthias also represents companies in labor court proceedings in Germany.
- Germany (2010)
- Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law) (2015)
- University of Technology Sydney (LL.M.) (2011)
- Oberlandesgericht Frankfurt am Main (Second State Exam) (2009)
- University of Bayreuth (Dr. jur.) (2008)
- University of Bayreuth (Assessor Exam) (2007)