Agnes Herwig is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Frankfurt office. She joined Baker McKenzie in 2016. She is a member of the Firm's European and Global Employment & Compensation Group as well as the Global Immigration & Mobility Group.
Agnes focuses on labor and employment-related matters. She advises on employment agreements and service contracts for executives, employee benefits and compensation as well as employment litigation. She also provides legal support to companies in conjunction with mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and works council issues. Agnes is also an immigration law specialist for Germany.
- Germany (2017)
- Higher Regional Court Chemnitz (Assessor Exam) (2016)
- University of Heidelberg (Referendar Exam) (2014)
- Author, "Betriebsratswahl 2018: Den Wahlvorstand bestellen," Baker McKenzie Kompass, December 14, 2017
- Author, "Flexible Arbeitszeiten: Arbeitgebern drohen Bußgelder," Baker McKenzie Kompass, July 17, 2017
- Author, "EuGH: Kopftuchverbot im privaten Unternehmen Urteil vom 14.3.2017 - C-188/165, IWRZ 2017, 129, June 2017