Donato Gutiérrez Treviño
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Donato Gutiérrez Treviño is a member of the Employment & Compensation Practice Group in Monterrey, Nuevo León. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2016.
Donato specializes in labor, social security and global immigration matters. He provides legal advice in individual and collective employment terminations and litigations. He also has experience in collective bargaining, employment compliance, employee benefits, and labor/social security legal audits and litigation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted with the labor aspects of the closing of operations of a Fortune 50 company, involving 1,800+ employment terminations across seven Mexican states.
- Advised one of the largest auto and truck parts manufacturer in the closing of a production facility in Mexico.
- Provided legal assistance to one of the top employers in Mexico in complex labor litigations.
- Represented one of the largest brewing companies in Mexico, with the day-to-day immigration permits of foreign executives working in the country.
- Provided labor and social security advice to one of the largest companies in the video game industry to establish operations in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society, Ayala Villarreal Chapter - Member
- Mexico (2022)
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (JD) (2020)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.