Herman Gutiérrez is a junior associate of the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in the Mexico City office. He has more than five years of experience in the corporate, transactional and M&A practices.
He has been a professor at the Tecnológico de Monterrey since 2019, where he teaches the legal framework of business to business students.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a Mexican company in the sale of a percentage of shares and merger with a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) for the listing of the company on Nasdaq.
- Participated and advised the majority shareholders of a company in the sugar industry in the sale of shares of two of its subsidiaries located in Mexico.
- Advised multinational company in the acquisition of a company engaged in manufacturing, production and commercialization of packaging products.
- Advised a multinational company in relation to asset acquisition.
- Advised a multinational company in the execution of a joint venture with a Mexican company.
- Advised many foreign companies in the establishment of their operations in Mexico.
- Mexico~Mexico (2017)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Corporate Mergers and Divisions Diploma) (2020)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (Business Law for International Practitioners) (2018)
- Tecnológico de Monterrey (JD) (2017)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (International Law Course) (2016)
- Co-author of the article, "Instituciones de Tecnología Financiera," Revista Players of Life Guadalajara (May 2018).
- Speaker, "Reto Zapopan, a governmental institution in charge of helping entrepreneurs" (June 2017).