Victoria Fanous is an associate in the Intellectual Property Technology Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's New York Office.
Victoria works with clients in a wide range of industries and at all stages of their life cycle. Her practice focuses on licensing, intellectual property and commercial transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Israel Bar Association
- New York~United States (2020)
- Israel (2011)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (LLM) (2018)
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem (LL.M.) (2014)
- The College of Management (LL.B.) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.