Geneve has a solid background in intellectual property, focusing on aspects related to the protection of distinctive signs. She has also participated in consulting of national and foreign companies of different industries in administrative proceedings related to intellectual property rights. She has experience in general IP advisory, management of trademark portfolios, due diligence operations in relation to intellectual property and also in IP-related contracts, such as assignments, license agreements, etc.
Geneve's practice focuses on intellectual property, TMT and international commercial and trade, with an emphasis on trademark, brand management, brand enforcement and commercial and transactional IP.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ADV. Editores - Associate
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Peru (2019)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (Course Intellectual Property ) (2018)
- Universidad de Lima (Law ) (2016)
- Universidad de Lima (Bachelor Law) (2014)
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein