Monica's practice focuses on intellectual property, dispute resolution, IPTech and competition.
Representative Legal Matters
Attending brand enforcement actions, including Taiwan Customs Recordal; cooperation with the Customs and IP Police Team on seizure of counterfeit products.
Handling trademark prosecution cases for Louis Vuitton, Swarovski, Victoria's Secret, Jas Hennessy & Co., Google, Facebook, 3M, Xerox, Abbott, Yum, Disney, Zespri and other leading international companies.
Undertaking legal research on a broad range of civil, criminal, and intellectual property cases including new IP Tech.
Representing Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauran, Google, Unilever, H-D Michigan, SAN-X, 3M, Disney, British American Tobacco and other leading international companies for IP cases at the IP Court.
Handling brand protection works of copyright and trademark cases for Louis Vuitton, Swarovski, Victoria's Secret, Jas Hennessy & Co., Google, Facebook, 3M, Xerox, Abbott, Yum, Disney, Hasbro, Zespri and other leading international companies.
- Named Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2023)
- Named Rising Star by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2023)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei Bar Association - Core member, Trademark Act Committee
- European Chamber of Commerce Taiwan (ECCT) - Core member, Luxury Goods Committee
- Taiwan Trademark Association - Firm founder (Representative of Baker McKenzie Taipei)
- Taipei~Taiwan (2008)
- Boston College Law School (LL.M.) (2010)
- National Chiao Tung University (LL.M.) (2008)
- National Taiwan University School of Law (LL.B.) (2003)
- Author, Recent Cases of Well-Known Trademarks in China, Proceedings of National Conference on Technology Law, 2011