Dr. Sadik Capa is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Frankfurt. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked for a German and Turkish law firm. He also worked at a renowned Turkish university.
Sadik's practice focuses on corporate reorganizations, corporate group law, M&A transactions, and corporate governance structures.
- Philipps University Marburg (Dr. iur.) (2020)
- Philipps University Marburg (LL.M.) (2019)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Guest Student / International Parliamentary Scholarship) (2016)
- Anadolu University (MA) (2013)
- Selcuk University (Law Degree) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.