How we can help
Our GCMS service proactively manages clients' corporate maintenance obligations across all entities and jurisdictions, and gives clients visibility of their core corporate information, documents and corporate maintenance compliance globally. We work with our local experts in each of the jurisdictions, and clients also have the benefit of the central oversight of our dedicated GCMS team in Belfast, providing a central point of contact.
In addition, if you would like information on Director & Officer (D&O) changes advice, please see our Insights page here.
Our GCMS Service
- An initial corporate compliance review of your entities, including the provision of a compliance status report with remediation recommendations where action is required;
- A corporate details database to store and manage entity details and director / officer details;
- A corporate compliance events tracker for capturing and tracking all calendar driven corporate compliance events, such as annual statutory accounts filings;
- The ability to capture, manage and monitor all ad hoc corporate maintenance activities, such as director / officer changes, entity name changes, etc. in a single place;
- Our bespoke corporate maintenance solution built on an online platform, providing a safe, convenient and efficient way of managing your entire corporate portfolio.
Our service is based on our process and system developed from extensive experience, and we will also tailor our service to your specific requirements, resources and priorities.
We will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your corporate structure, including the current status of each of your entities. We make it simple, and, if desired, our real time 24/7 technology solution with information about each group entity offers accessibility from anywhere in the world.
We deliver visibility of existing and future corporate maintenance compliance risks, and any actions required to ensure compliance certainty. This includes improved risk management practices in anticipation of new regulatory and legislative requirements.
We are a full service law firm and can quickly provide you with access to our extensive global network of experts and specialists across a range of services (whether ad hoc corporate maintenance or wider services) should the need arise.
We have an experienced and cost-effective team. All corporate maintenance obligations are met in a timely and efficient manner. Your resources are freed up to engage with the more profitable aspects of your business, and cost becomes manageable and predictable.