Vladimir's practice focuses on the transfer pricing aspects of supply chain structures, business restructurings and post-acquisition integrations. He is a member of Baker McKenzie's Global Reorgs group.
Vladimir's experience includes transfer pricing planning, design and documentation, comparable searches, financial modelling and tax strategies, treasury and intra-group financial transactions, price setting and implementation of transfer pricing policies, transfer pricing analyses in connection with business restructuring projects, assistance to companies in Advance Pricing Agreement procedures as well as transfer pricing audits.
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada (Master of Arts , Economics (2007 - 2009) - Teaching Assistant)
- Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada (Bachelor of Arts , International Economics and Finance (2003 - 2007) - Teaching Assistant)
Lecturing and speaking engagements:
Vladimir is a regular speaker at transfer pricing conferences, courses and seminars covering various transfer pricing topics. He regularly lectures at ITC Leiden University, University of Amsterdam and the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD) on the topics of intangibles and R&D activities, transfer pricing aspects of intra-group financial transactions, operating model value chains, transfer pricing documentation and tax policy developments impacting transfer pricing.
- Co-author, "Digital Revolution: Transfer Pricing on the Global Tax Battlefield," Bloomberg BNA Special Report, June 2021
- Co-author, "Transfer Pricing & Supply Chains: Global Developments due to Covid-19," Bloomberg BNA Special Report, April 2020
- Co-author, "The OECD Draft on Low-Value Intragroup Services: A Comparison with Existing EU, US and Dutch Guidance," Bloomberg BNA Transfer Pricing Report Journal, 5 February 2015