Magalie is an associate in the Private Equity and M&A Practice Groups in Amsterdam. She has a wide range of experience, advising on complex local and cross-border M&A transactions. Her clients include financial sponsors as well as privately and publicly held corporates.
Magalie focuses on corporate law, with a particular emphasis on strategic or sponsor-driven acquisitions, divestments and corporate restructurings. Many of the deals Magalie advised on involve businesses in consumer goods, financial sectors and health care.
Magalie regularly lectures students, peers or clients at seminars and workshops on a wide range of M&A-related topics.
Representative Legal Matters
- Energetický a prumyslovy holding (EPH) acquires the wholesale business unit of PZEM
- Atlas Copco acquires Geveke and LEWA
- FSN Capital acquires Trias Productie Holding, OptiGroup, Hygos and BFG Packaging Srl
- SERO acquires Semecs
- Parcom Capital Acquires Group of Butchers from Equistone Partners Europe
- APi Group acquires SK FireSafety Group from Apax Partners
- Covestro acquires Resins & Functional Materials business from DSM
- De Goudsche acquires Leidsche Verzekering Maatschappij from Reinsurance Group of America
- De Spoelberch and Innocent acquire stake in Tony's Chocolonely
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.