Julie Yeni joined the Office of Paris of Baker McKenzie in 2013.
Her practice focuses in health matters and assists healthcare industries with both counsel and litigation in all the life cycle of healthcare products, from R&D to commercialization and more specifically in the following areas:
- Clinical trials (agreements, regulatory procedures, processing of personal data).
- Market access - products regulation (e.g. MA and related procedures, CE marking procedures; recording/renewal on the lists of reimbursable products, materiovigilance and pharmacovigilance).
- Status and responsibilities of head pharmacists (and delegations of authority in the pharmaceutical sector).
- Commercial relations between the healthcare industries (e.g. distribution, (co)promotion, manufacturing, supply, licensing, partnership agreements).
- Relations between physicians (and/or associations) and the healthcare industries (e.g. services and sponsoring agreements, compliance with the anti-gift rules, French style “sunshine act”, procedures before the Council of the Order of Physicians).
- Communication - advertising and information (comparative and misleading advertising, communication projects on healthcare products and/or companies to healthcare professionals and to the general public, therapeutic education programs, medical visiting, patients associations).
- Cosmetic products.
- Product liability.
- Paris~France (2005)
- Université Descartes (Paris V, France) (DESS Healthcare Law) (2003)
- University of Paris I (DEA Business Law) (2001)
- University of Paris II (Assas) (Master Business Law & Taxation) (2000)