Representative Legal Matters
- Defending a leading chemical producer in one of the first private enforcement litigations in Poland.
- Advised a leading gas company in a precedent cartel investigation before the Polish Competition Authority in which the Competition Authority brought charges against the managers, and used a parental liability concept for the first time.
- Advised a leading media group on joint selling sport rights issues regarding extension of the license agreement on football media rights and its compliance with the competition law.
- Advised a leading manufacturer of packaging in merger clearance proceeding before the Polish Competition Authority regarding USD 187 million acquisition of leading manufacturers of thermoformed packaging.
- Advised a leading investment fund in multi-jurisdictional antitrust proceedings in Poland, Germany, Norway and Austria and successfully obtaining consents to take over a leading producer and distributor of rehabilitation equipment.
- Advised a leading EU printing machines manufacturers on multijurisdictional antimonopoly proceedings before the Polish Competition Authority and Bundeskartellamt on obtaining consent to establish a joint undertaking (JV) active on digital printing market.
- Advised a leading insurance group in preparation and implementation of complex consumer law compliance programme including creation of the financial products (i.e. life insurance with insurance capital fund), the organization and planning of the sale of products for consumers, as well as advertising and promotion of those products.
- Advised a leading short term loans company on introduction of new on-line postponed payments services into the Polish market including consumer compliance law issues.
- Advised a leading bank in Poland on the compliance of standard contracts and general terms with legal regulations concerning protection of consumers on the financial market.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Poland (2017)
- Polish Academy of Science (Post Graduate Studies in Consumer Protection Law) (2018)
- Polish Academy of Science (Post Graduate Studies in Competition Law) (2016)
- Warsaw School of Economics (Bachelor in Finance and Accounting) (2014)
- University of Warsaw (Master of Arts in Law) (2013)
Author, "Istotny pogląd, czyli jak Prezes UOKiK może ingerować w spór sądowy przedsiębiorcy", Rzeczpospolita, July 2017
Co-Author, "Leniency Programs – The Devil Is In The Details," Competition Policy International, September 2016
Co-Author, "Nieznajomość prawa i nieprawa może słono kosztować", Rzeczpospolita, April 2015
Preparation and co-hosting of a client seminar: "Competition law in the bicycle market, how to comply with the regulations and effectively defend your rights" the workshop for the Polish Bicycle Association, August 2019
Preparation and speaking at the event for the clients: "Let's talk about law" concerning parental liability and liability of managers under the competition law, May 2019