Dr. Robin Paul Wolf
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Dr. Robin Wolf is a senior associate and member of the German Tax Practice Group and advises multinational enterprises in international tax and transfer pricing matters. Robin's work range covers dispute resolution as well as tax structuring / tax planning.
Robin's practice focuses on tax audits and correspondence with tax administrations and on providing assistance in controversy and litigation cases. He prepares statements and opinions on international tax and transfer pricing questions, inter alia business restructuring/ transfer of functions, IP structuring, permanent establishments, M&A, CFC rules, WHT, among others. Robin supports clients in mutual agreement procedures as well as advance pricing agreements. He also advises on tax effective supply chain management, IP structuring, etc. Robin assists clients' tax department in questions of organization and execution of global processes to manage and defend their transfer pricing systems.
- German Tax Bar
- University of Muenster (PhD - Dr.rer.pol) (2019)
- State of North Rhine-Westphalia (Certified Tax Advisor) (2013)
- University of Muenster (Dipl.-Kfm.) (2009)
- Author, "IAS 31, IFRS 11 and the Asymmetry of Information - The End to Proportionate Consolidation in the International Financial Reporting Standards from an Economic Point of View," Shaker-Publishing House, April 2020
- Author, "An Analysis of the IAS 31 Accounting Choice for Proportionate Consolidation in the German Prime Standard," IfG-Work Paper Nr. 183, November 2018
- Author, "An Analysis of Joint Ventures and other Forms of Strategic Alliances by Firms listed in the German Prime Standard," IfG-Work Paper Nr. 181, July 2018
- Author, "An Analysis of the Impact of IFRS 11 on the Cost of Equity Capital of Firms listed in the German Prime Standard," IfG-Work Paper Nr. 179, May 2018
- Co-author (with Oliver Wehnert), "Base Erosion and Profit Shifting – Materially More Important Than Anticipated," ISR Internationale Steuer-Rundschau, 405-408, November 2015
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.