Bruce Webb is a partner in the Melbourne office of Baker McKenzie where he advises on large-scale commercial leasing and property transactions. Bruce is head of the Australian Commercial Real Estate practice.
Bruce's practice focuses on commercial, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and property development transactions. He has been involved in some of Melbourne's largest commercial leasing transactions including acting for retail tenant's in respect of their retail tenancy portfolios, acting for landlord clients in relation to their leasing needs and acting on major commercial developments.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for major international retail clients in respect of the Australian retail tenancy portfolios.
- Acting for some of Australia's largest landlords in relation to their leasing needs.
- Acting on major hotel and resort redevelopments in Australia and Asia.
- Acting on the acquisition, development and leasing of major commercial sites throughout Australia.
- Advising on the sale and leaseback of large property holdings.
- Best Lawyer, Real Property and Hospitality and Tourism Law, The Australian Financial Review's Best Lawyers: Australia, 2013-2019
- Leading VIC Property & Real Estate Lawyer, Doyles Guide, 2015-2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Accredited Property Law Specialist by the Law Institute - former Property Law Specialisation Committee Member
- Property Council of Australia - Victoria Chapter
- Law Institute of Victoria - Property Division
- New South Wales~Australia (1994)
- Victoria~Australia (1986)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (1986)
- Monash University (LL.B.) (1984)
- Monash University (B.A.) (1982)