Representative Legal Matters
- Advising clients on corporate governance, including Dutch large regime companies, e.g. in the context of large international corporate restructurings, reorganizations and redundancies and providing support to in-house legal teams on corporate legal issues.
- Advising clients on cross-border restructurings.
- Advising clients on the simplification of their international group structures.
- Advising clients in relation to newly acquired businesses being integrated in their legal structure.
- Advising clients on the implementation of carve-outs of business divisions.
- Advising clients on ESG reporting.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB) - Member
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2011)
- University of Leiden (Civil Notarial Law) (2007)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (now University of California, College of the Law) (2007)
Author, "10 things you need to know - about the EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive - CSRD, Linked-In publication, 2022
Co-author, Consultation Response on draft bill relevant to the EU Cross-border Mobility Directive, Government consultation, 2022
Author, "10 things you need to know - about the new Dutch act on management and supervision of legal entities," Linked-In publication, 2021
Co-author Consultation Response on draft bill on the Modernization of Public Companies, Government consultation, 2020
Author, "Dutch bill on cross-border conversions," Corporate Structures Newsletter, 2014
Author, "VALE : Update on corporate cross-border mobility in the EU," Corporate Structures Newsletter, 2013