Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Leica Camera AG on the acquisition of their Zurich Leica Flagship Store.
- Represented Credit Suisse AG as arranger, agent and security agent in connection with a USD44 million export credit facility for the financing of trains to be exported to an Eastern European state owned railway company. The financing was secured through a train pledge and insured by the Swiss Export Risk Insurance (SERV).
- Advised domestic and foreign companies on the acquisition of shares in Swiss companies.
- Counseled multinational companies on the reorganization of their group structure.
- Advised a global pharmaceutical company in a corporate reorganization and cross-border sale transaction.
- Assisted international companies in connection with their global spin-off of their business operations.
- Advised an international technology company on the setup of a Swiss based joint venture.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2013)
- University of Zurich (Dr. iur.) (2016)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.) (2010)
Author, "Die qualifizierte Kapitalerhöhung – AG, GmbH und Genossenschaft", SSHW, Bd. 333, Zurich/St. Gallen, 2016
Author, Commentary on articles 16 and 17 of the Swiss Merger Act, in: Stämpflis Handkommentar, Fusionsgesetz, 2nd Edition, 2015
Author, "Green light given for distribution of additional paid-in capital surplus," EMEA Legal Insights Bulletin Volume 26 No. 4, 2015
Co-author, Die Know-Your-Customer-Rule im Vermögensverwaltungsauftrag, Anlegerschutz im Finanzmarktrecht kontrovers diskutiert, Schweizer Schriften zum Finanzmarktrecht, 2013
Co-author, Die Angemessenheit von Abfindungen und Prozesskostentragung bei Squeeze-Out-Fusionen, Schweizerische Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Finanzmarktrecht (Swiss Review of Business and Financial Market Law), 2012