Representative Legal Matters
Represents a Swiss subsidiary of a global construction company in an ongoing investigation of the Swiss Competition Commission.
Represented Hitachi Ltd on its USD 11 billion acquisition of the ABB Power Grid business in the Swiss merger control proceeding before the Swiss Competition Commission.
Advised a multinational biotechnology company on its new global distribution contract for the international distribution of medicines.
Advised a major international access solutions company in multinational merger control proceedings.
Advises a major international travel agency on antitrust compliance.
Advises a major international beer brewer on competition law issues.
Represented and advised a major Swiss bank on a merger control filing before the Swiss Competition Commission.
Successfully settled a pre-investigation of the Swiss Competition Commission against a manufacturer of consumer goods.
Represented and advised an international energy and commodities trading company on a merger control filing before the Swiss Competition Commission.
Advises a major international insurance company on antitrust compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member, Study Group Competition Law
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht - Member
- Switzerland (2013)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.) (2010)
- Speaker, horizontal R&D cooperation, working session of Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht and the Center for the Law of Innovation and Competition of the University of Berne on 26 June 2020
- Author, Meldepflicht Fusionskontrolle, in Kartellrecht in der Praxis - erläuterte Beratungen des WEKO-Sekretariats, Basel 2018
- Co-author, Commentary on article 1 of the Swiss Merger Act, in: Stämpflis Handkommentar, Fusionsgesetz, 2nd Edition, 2015
- Co-author (with Philippe M. Reich), "Genuine Agents," Competition Law Insight, 13 May 2014
- Co-author (with Philippe M. Reich and Peter Reinert), "Swiss Court confirms Switzerland’s aggressive stance on parallel trade," European Competition Law Review, Volume 35, Issue 5, 2014