Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a major international access solutions company in multinational merger control proceedings.
- Advises a major international travel agency on antitrust compliance.
- Advises a major international beer brewer on competition law issues.
- Represented and advised a major Swiss bank on a merger control filing before the Swiss Competition Commission.
- Successfully settled a pre-investigation of the Swiss Competition Commission against a manufacturer of consumer goods.
- Represented and advised an international energy and commodities trading company on a merger control filing before the Swiss Competition Commission.
- Advises a major international insurance company on antitrust compliance.
- Advised a multinational producer of beverage in connection with the creation of an international beverage joint venture with head office in Switzerland.
- Advised an international travel agency on non-compete issues in connection with a joint venture in Switzerland.
- Regularly advises the board of a medium-sized globally active Swiss plant manufacturer and engineering company on various commercial and corporate law matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member, Study Group Competition Law
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht - Member
- Switzerland (2013)
- University of Zurich (lic. iur.) (2010)
Co-author, Commentary on article 1 of the Swiss Merger Act, in: Stämpflis Handkommentar, Fusionsgesetz, 2nd Edition, 2015
Co-author (with Philippe M. Reich), "Genuine Agents," Competition Law Insight, 13 May 2014
Co-author (with Philippe M. Reich and Peter Reinert), "Swiss Court confirms Switzerland’s aggressive stance on parallel trade," European Competition Law Review, Volume 35, Issue 5, 2014
Co-author, Must-in-Stock-Produkte – Die Erweiterung des Begriffs der Marktbeherrschung, SZW 4/2012, 299