Representative Legal Matters
Worked with clients across a range of industries, including life sciences, technology, media, telecom and financial services, concerning international tax issues arising from their business operations and transactions.
Supported multinationals on the application for, and conclusion of, several bilateral APA and MAP agreements including Japan, Australia, the US, UK and European countries.
Supported clients in the pharmaceutical, financial services and technology industries with respect to tax and transfer pricing audits of their operations.
Assisted clients in structuring and intercompany pricing of their business when starting operations, restructuring mature operations and terminating operations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce in Japan - Tax Committee Member
- Australia and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan - Member
- Victoria~Australia (2006)
- University of Melbourne (Master of Laws) (2010)
- Monash University (Bachelor of Laws with Honours) (2006)
- Monash University (Science) (2006)