Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a globally operating automotive company on data protection law for a large-scale cooperation agreement on the development of systems for automated driving.
- Advised a globally operating automotive company on the implementation of the new Sale of Goods Directive and Digital Content Directive in relation to all Connected Services across the EU.
- Advised a globally operating automotive company on the introduction of new sales models and products in the automotive industry.
- Advised a globally operating automotive company on the introduction of a group- and brand-wide B2C platform for the distribution of (connected car) solutions, function-on-demand services, products and service in more than 40 countries.
- Advised an American healthcare company in data security law in connection with the introduction of a home-dial system with cloud solutions as well as product related and regulatory issues in 81 countries; preparation of standard contracts and negotiation of onward transfer agreements.
- Advised a large commercial law firm in connection with a ransomware attack (incl. support during the proceedings before the authorities).
- Advised a global manufacturer of medical products on various data protection authority proceedings and accompanying data protection law advice in this context (in particular also with reference to the Schrems II decision of the ECJ).
- Advised a pharma company on data protection law for the implementation of a global HR database.
- Rising Star for Technology, Media and Telecommunications, in Best Lawyers Expert Guides Rising Stars 2021 & 2022
- Next generation partners in information technology: data protection, Legal 500 Europe 2021/22
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Data Security and Privacy Law, Information Technology Law 2021
- Top IT-lawyers 2019/2021, Wirtschaftswoche
- Rising Star in TMT, IFLR Europe 2019
- Germany (2011)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Part II Exams) (2010)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Assessor Exam) (2010)
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (2008)
- Co-author (with Julia Kaufmann, Michael Schmidl, Michaela Nebel, Holger Lutz), "Another Million Euro Fine under the GDPR in Germany - What does it tell us?," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 16 October 2020
- Co-author (with Elisabeth Dehareng, Lukas Feiler, Francesca Gaudino, Julia Kaufmann, Holger Lutz, Michaela Nebel, Michael Schmidl, Magdalena Kogut-Czarkowska, Joanna De Fonseka, Benjamin Slinn), "Europe: Guidelines on the concepts of controller and processor in the GDPR," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 22 September 2020
- Co-author (with Michaela Nebel, Holger Lutz, Michael Schmidl, Julia Kaufmann, Nadine Neumeier), "Germany - Schrems II: Opinion of the European Data Protection Committee," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 24 July 2020
- Co-author (with Michael Schmidl, Julia Kaufmann, David Pfahler, Frank Pfüger, Holger Lutz, Michaela Nebel), "Germany: How to get Governmental Funding for Digital Health Apps?," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 23 July 2020
- Co-author (with Michael Schmidl, Julia Kaufmann, Holger Lutz, Michaela Nebel), "Germany: The decision of the German Federal Court of Justice on cookie consent - and further implications," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 9 July 2020
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.