Representative Legal Matters
Domestic and Foreign Investment
Assisted various world-renowned Japanese companies to deal with legal issues arising from or in connection with business transactions or investments in Taiwan.
Assisted Independent Power Producers (IPPs) to deal with tariff disputes under the Power Purchase Agreements with Taiwan Power Company.
Acting for a well-known independent power plant company on its administrative remedy proceedings for disputes about the Electricity Act.
Acting for a Japanese major cable manufacturer and a major Japanese commercial company with its damage claim about a major development project in Taiwan.
Acting for a Japanese construction company with a damage claim related to a serious accident during a Taipei subway construction project.
Assisted a Japanese material company on collection of claims due to a project developer’s bankruptcy.
Assisted a Japanese airport operator on collection of claims from a Taiwan airline company that went bankrupt.
Acting for a state-owned petroleum corporation on a damage claim for damage due to serious accident during an underground cable-laying project.
Acting for a state-owned petroleum corporation on litigation regarding extension-of-time disputes.
Acting for a major real estate developer in Kaohsiung Software Technology Park with its administrative remedy proceedings on disputes about the Act for Establishment and Administration of Science Parks.
- Recommended Lawyer, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei Bar Association
- Kaohsiung Bar Association
- Taipei~Taiwan (2007)
- The University of Tokyo (Master Administrative Law) (2015)
- The University of Tokyo (Post Graduate Degree Administrative Law) (2015)
- National Taiwan University (Master Administrative Law) (2005)
- National Taiwan University (Post Graduate Degree Administrative Law) (2005)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B.) (2000)
- National Taiwan University (LL.M.) (2000)
- State liability caused by private sectors – with a focus on the applicable range of Article 1 of the State Redress Act (Master's thesis, Tokyo University, 2014).
- Answers to related questions regarding suspension order ruled by Government Procurement Act, A Study of Construction Laws in Practice IV, (pages 325~344, Angle Publishing Co. Ltd., 2008).
- A study on the remedy procedure for administrative enforcement (Master's thesis, National Taiwan University, 2005)