Jaspreet is an Associate in the Tech & Commercial department of Baker McKenzie's London office. Jaspreet's practice focuses on the tech and life sciences sectors, and she drafts and negotiates a range of domestic and international agreements in these spaces.
Jaspreet also regularly advises on commercial and regulatory issues in the healthcare space, including uses of patient / healthcare professional personal data, applied AI, research collaborations, contracting for goods and services in the healthcare space, and supply chain issues.
Jaspreet has a particular interest in the intersection between tech and healthcare.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a large pharmaceutical company on the procurement of transportation and warehousing services from a number of suppliers across Europe and Asia.
- Advised a technology company on a range of software licensing and technology agreements, including to procure medical datasets and software, to develop clinical software and tools.
- Advised a medtech company on entering into a collaboration with an NHS trust to set up a new lab to provide certain diagnostic services to hospitals.
- Advised various pharmaceutical companies, medtech companies and technology companies on the use of patient data and the data of healthcare professionals for a range of purposes, including as part of supply chain management, for direct marketing, and for the development of healthcare technologies.
- Advised a pharmaceutical company on the launch of an app for patients.
- Advised a pharmaceutical company on facilitating market access to unlicensed medicines across various jurisdictions through early access to medicine schemes.
- Advised various clients, including a biopharmaceutical company and a technology company, on regulatory and data privacy requirements in respect of medical research.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2015)
- College of Law (Legal Practice Course Distinction) (2012)
- King's College London, UK (LLB (Hons) Law with European Legal Studies) (First Class) (2011)