Nicole J. S. Sudhindra is a member of the Firm’s Corporate and Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups. She has previously worked as a consultant for the World Intellectual Property Organization.
Ms. Sudhindra's practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructurings and securities. She represents companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including corporate governance issues, global corporate restructuring projects, and general corporate and securities law matters. She has experience in cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and redomestication transactions. Ms. Sudhindra’s representation encompasses companies and transactions in multiple industries and includes the representation of both domestic and foreign jurisdictions.
- Texas~United States (2013)
- New York~United States (2012)
- New Jersey~United States (2010)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2010)
- Carnegie-Mellon University (Master of Arts Management) (2004)
- Ball State (B.S. Small Business and Entrepreneurship Management) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.