Autumn Sharp joined Baker McKenzie in March 2020 as a Knowledge Lawyer for the Employment & Compensation Practice Group, covering all aspects of global workforce management for the North America region. She also supports the Practice Group on knowledge management matters including thought leadership projects and global surveys. Before joining Baker McKenzie, Autumn was a practicing attorney for over 15 years, advising on a broad spectrum of employment law matters.
Autumn's main responsibility is to make knowledge easily available to lawyers within the Employment & Compensation Group, increasing the quality, consistency and cost-effectiveness of the advice that Baker McKenzie gives its clients.
- Illinois~United States (2006)
- Ohio~United States (2003)
- University of Virginia School of Law (2003)
- Ohio University (1998)
- Co-author, What Does the Supreme Court’s Stay of the OSHA ETS Mean for the Federal Contractor Vaccine Mandate? Don’t Count On It Surviving Judicial Review, The Employer Report, 18 January 2022
- Co-author, The OSHA Vaccine Mandate Is Done For. Now What Should Employers Do?, The Employer Report, 13 January 2022
- Co-author, Illinois Employers: Ten Top Developments for 2022, The Employer Report, 12 January 2022
- Co-author, Chicago And Cook County Employers: Ring In The New Year With New COVID Requirements For Patrons And Employees, The Employer Report, 3 January 2022
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.