Dr. Andreas Schulz, a senior associate, has several years of experience in the areas of public procurement and administrative law, particularly in the healthcare, defense and utilities sectors. He wrote a number of publications related to his field and regularly delivers presentations on current aspects of public procurement law. Andreas is a member of Forum Vergabe e.V. and the Humboldt Forum Wirtschaft.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Forum Verabe e.V. - Member
- Germany (2010)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Dr. iur. magna cum laude) (2009)
- Kammergericht Berlin (Assessor Exam) (2009)
- Victoria University of Wellington (LL.M.) (2005)
- Freie Universitaet (Referendar Exam) (2004)