Jasmin Sayers is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Dispute Resolution Practice Group in Frankfurt. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked as a legal counsel for the German Institution of Arbitration where she supervised over 200 arbitration, sports arbitration, conciliation, mediation, adjudication and expert determination proceedings.
She gained significant experience in handling arbitration matters while working for the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris as a law clerk. Jasmin has taught on arbitration as a guest lecturer at the University of Cologne, the Swiss Arbitration Academy, the University of Applied Management in Munich and the Cologne Day of Corporate Law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a client on a dispute regarding construction of offshore wind farms in the German North Sea.
- Advising a shareholder on a dispute over a joint venture in the energy industry.
- Advising a client on a dispute over a power plant construction.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V. (DIS) - Member
- DIS40 - Member
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) - Member
- YoungICCA - Member
- Germany (2015)
- Studiengemeinschaft Darmstadt (Public Relations) (2012)
- Goethe University of Frankfurt (Law) (2011)