Bobby is an Associate in the Employment Department of Baker McKenzie in London, UK. Bobby joined the firm as a trainee in March 2014. During his training contract he completed seats in the Structured Capital Markets, Corporate (M&A and Corporate Finance), and Employment departments. Bobby also completed a six-month secondment with Lloyd's of London. Bobby qualified into the Employment Group in March 2016.
Bobby advises clients on both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters across a wide variety of sectors, including manufacturing, retail, IT, oil and gas, consulting and financial services. Bobby provides day-to-day general counsel support for employment and data protection queries, and co-ordinates global employment and data protection projects.
Representative Legal Matters
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Advising a global organisation in the entertainment industry on the acquisition of a major cinema chain in Europe;
- Advising a global pharmaceutical company on the TUPE issues related to its post-acquisition integration project;
- Advising an international company in the nuclear power industry on data protection compliance issues; and
- Advising a major technology firm on the exit of a senior executive.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Law Society of England and Wales
Bobby is an active member of Baker McKenzie's social mobility focus group, regularly providing input in Baker McKenzie's social mobility strategy and attending related events. Bobby also participates in a local mentoring scheme.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2016)
- University of Law (Moorgate) (Legal Practice Course) (2014)
- University of Leicester (LLB in Law) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.