Carlos-Hugo Sanchez y Muñoz de la Espada joined the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group of Baker McKenzie in Paris in 2005. He is an experienced lawyer in M&A transactions for French and foreign clients.
Mr. Sanchez concentrates on acquisitions and sales of French or foreign companies or groups, and on domestic, cross-border or multijurisdictional transactions. He also focuses on corporate law matters, including group restructurings and private equity projects.
- Paris~France (2001)
- H.E.C. School of Management (Master's Degree International Business Law and Management) (2001)
- Paris Bar School (CAPA) (2000)
- University of Paris II (Assas) (DESS European Business Law) (1999)
- University of Paris I (Sorbonne) (DEA Business Law) (1999)
- University of Paris II (Assas) (Maitrise) (1998)
- San Francisco